School Life

I was contacted via the blog to take part in a small survey about school life. From a parent's point of view it couldn't be more different from New Zealand.

This morning I found this cute card in Biggie's room which I thought I'd share. It's so cute, the backpack opens and the notebook slides in. The little shinkansen train on the side swings like a little keyring that has been clicked on.

Biggie only has a couple more weeks of first grade! It's gone so quickly. Thankfully he's loved it and we haven't had any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.