Sneaky Green

I had to drop out of my Etsy Treasury Team since I felt like I didn't have enough time to devote to the creation of treasuries at the moment.

However, I've been slipped into a treasury "by mistake" so here it is, my wonderful ex-team's ode to St Pat's Day. Click here to view.

Coincidentally tonight Biggie pulled a book off the shelf that we hadn't read before. It was a lovely little story about Hello Kitty's St. Patrick's day. It was so sweet, all in English.

We both learned a lot. All about shamrocks & pots o' gold, a mnemonic for the order of the colors of the rainbow (ROY G BIV). Biggie found Ireland on his map quilt and checked his calendar to see what that date was today. It was a lovely way to end the day with him.

1 comment:

  1. I am super intrigued to find out more about Biggie's map quilt...that sounds a fantastic thing for a kiddie!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.