Thomas Day

A friend of mine asked me to help with some sewing. Her son is starting kindergarten in April and has a list a mile long of things he needs.

They chose the material, sent it to me and I have sewn it up into these bags. One for his books, one for his sports clothing and one for his indoor shoes. Isn't it cute?

We're big fans of Thomas the Tank Engine here too. As you can see we have rather a large collection of wooden railway pieces. Mainly Biggie's from years of birthday and Christmas presents.

Little Guy is pretty good at clicking the pieces together but he gets frustrated when the trains fall off the tracks or the bridges fall over. I had to help with this layout quite a bit. Luckily I enjoy playing with this set and I find it highly collectible.


What do your kids like to play with or collect?

2 comments:

  1. nice set of train you have! my son have a few thomas the tank engine trains...but he's more into NASCAR cars collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac loves her microphone, magnify glass and anything to do with paint or scissors. We also have a lovely wooden train set that she really enjoys too - as she gets older, she discovers different things about it or role plays more complex situations - I love the train set too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.