Travel to Osaka

I found this cool link on Facebook a couple of days ago. Localyte, travel like a local. I'm really digging it. I have myself set up as a mini tour operator. It's got a very simple interface which means you can pop in and out making small recommendations as they occur to you. I am sharing tips for travel around my area. Since I live near Kansai Airport it makes perfect sense to promote day trips for people who might only have a couple of days on a stopover. Most tourists go to Tokyo which is amazing but overwhelming. Osaka offers much more of the traditional and historical aspects of Japan and the people are a lot friendlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.