Why I love Easter

I felt really blah about Christmas right up until the last minute. I am feeling crazy excited about Easter and I am trying to figure out why. Easter is a low key event with very little pressure. We can create our own traditions, go the whole hog or do nothing at all. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that there will be chocolate. Or maybe it's because Easter also means Spring which is an energizing time (remember I am from the Southern Hemisphere where Easter usually meant winter was coming all too soon).

In any case I have been thinking about Easter since ... oh, last year! I have arranged a few swaps with friends: sewing for cake and fabric for eggs. Last year I swapped bags for bunnies which I will always cherish.

I found the cutest little shop a few days ago where you print your own paper decorations. For $5.00 I bought the PDF files for the pictured egg garland, cupcake toppers, placemats, gift bags and much more. Biggie spent an hour or so this afternoon assembling some of the bits. We are very happy with our Happy Papers.

Also spotted: Shimojima has Easter Goodies in store as does FBC Express (for people in Japan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.