Why is he smiling?

Little Guy! Tonight I decided to quickly take some photos of this little bag before the sun went down. Biggie's room is on the west side, sunny till the end so that was our location. Both boys wanted in on the action. It was like musical chairs to get onto the seat. Little Guy is strong and Biggie can be a pushover (especially when it comes to his brother) so LG won. For the first time ever he actually smiled when I said "OK smile!" It's a bit of a grimace and perhaps he's only lovable to his mum but I love this picture.

You too could be smiling as this bag is the next giveaway bag! More details in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.