All that's left

I made heaps of these felt book covers and card cases at the end of last year. Several of them fulfilled a large wholesale order and the remainder went into my online stores as Christmas Stocking fillers. I only have a few left so they are all on sale.

Go to my store and look at the section Felt is all on Sale. Snag yourself a bargain.

The notebook covers were originally sold with a small lined notebook but they now come with a blank page notebook for your creative outpourings or lists, lists and more lists.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, I need a card holder!
    Love yur blog too. The fabrics are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I was over at your website earlier admiring all the cute stuff you have in your line!! I was thinking WOW! I wish I had some little Mee a Bee logo tote bags! Would that be silly since I make bags? But for the mums? like you say on your website, as a nappy bag or lunch bag. Really helps with branding I think.

    Anyway thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    I did buy this from you. I look forward to receiving it.
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, it is always so nice to turn your email on and see someone has taken the time to write.
    Glad you liked the bags. They are a great size actually. I was sick of taking 30 bags with me where ever I went, not to mention always holding on to Lucas things all the time.....Trucks here, bob and wendy figurines there!!
    I see what you mean re- the bag/make thing. might give you a breather though!!
    I look forward to keep gabbling with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.