Baby Baby the sun is out

We've had such beautiful weather lately my thoughts have turned to summer. Obviously I have memory loss about the horrendous heat. I am dreaming of long days by the pool, sipping iced coffee, with my magazines .... not screaming at my kids and feeling frustrated over everything while swatting at mosquitoes and dripping with sweat.

Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts!

I've just ordered some sunscreen from my friends in New Zealand. BabyBaby is largely organic and all natural skin care for babies, children and the whole family. The sunscreen contains some chemical blockers as the southern hemisphere sun is very strong and lethal.

Little Guy still has sensitive skin, very dry and prone to cracks and rashes. Jodee recommends the nappy rash cream for us as it gentle on young skin. It contains natural oils sourced from NZ native trees, I cannot wait to try it.

BabyBaby offers great shipping rates on International orders:

Standard rate of NZ $15.00 for four items and NZ$20.00 for 8 items.
We use 3-10 business day shipping

and the prices are in New Zealand dollars which are not worth much in comparison to the yen (sad for NZ but great for me).

Image is from BabyBaby.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.