Baseball in Spring

It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were at our local park watching the boys play baseball and admiring the autumn foliage.

Last night we were there marveling over the spring cherry blossoms. So many people were there enjoying the almost balmy evening weather and the heady scent of millions of blossoms. It was very picturesque - so much so that I got my camera when we popped home for a minute.



Here's a little look at Little Guy's face injury. It's on the mend but he's picked at the stitches so looks like Frankenstein with blue thread poking out every which way. As you can see the injury was minor. Just a little bit of a shock for me since I've never had to deal with accidents or injuries with cautious, worry-wart Biggie. Touch wood!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.