Books to covet


Books to covet, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

I am so pleased to see more and more Japanese crafts people and artists publishing their books in English. Today Etsy Storque has a feature about Suzuko Koseki's new book Patchwork Style. There is a free pattern and tutorial.

Also by the same publisher:
Amanda Blake Soule - The Creative Family and Handmade Home
Akiko Mano - linen wool cotton

Handmade Home is exciting to see there. It's not coming out until August but it looks lovely. You can read more on Amanda's website, Soule Mama

I have the Creative Family book. It's a sweet little book with lots of cute and special ideas. I recommend it for first time parents who have an interest in unschooling or homeschooling, Waldorf parenting ideas. It's very much how I approached parenting with Biggie and what I would like to return to with Little Guy - just as soon as I finish blogging and checking my emails :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Found your blog through Midori's (I used to work with M), it's really lovely. Great book recommendations - must check them out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two books are on my Amazon wishlist, I just need to order them :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to see what you'll do with the Mendocino fabric, it's my absolutely favorite! Oh and I totally envy you for living in Japan and therefore so close to all that cute fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.