Chocolate brownies and my Dream Fabric

Chatty Cafe = Chocolate brownies today. A disastrous recipe found me rushing into the supermarket for berries and whipped cream to mask the taste. It all boils down to the chocolate - way too strong in this delicate recipe. What a waste!

I'm happy though since I found my dream fabric on the weekend. I am making a bag for a custom order, a bag for my auntie and maybe one for me. I adore these dala ponies and have hunted high and low for something just like this. Kokka = LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. very cool fabric

    when baking doesn't turn out, its so tragic!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.