Grey or Gray?

Thank you Vicki of DalMare for the the latest Mee a Bee treasury feature. Pictured is Vicki's Watery Moon Necklace from the By the Sea Collection in her store. I love the hammered metal look.

I also love the title of her treasury since spelling is a big issue for me. I spell mainly in American on this blog, well I try, but a few words slip in. Grey or gray is one of those words that I cannot remember the correct spelling of, correct being how we spell it in New Zealand!

Thanks Vicki!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Jacqui!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.