Happy Customers

At Christmas time I had the great pleasure of getting to know Sarah Jane, the wonderful children's illustrator.

Sarah Jane is a truly inspiring person. Her two children are just a year apart, aged three and four. Baby number three will be joining the family later this year. Sarah Jane really has her hands full! Yet she manages to create the most beautiful art and run a successful business. Her shop is bursting with gorgeous prints, calendars and stationery.

I am in love with her new family tree posters. For a limited time Sarah Jane is offering to customize these. Please see her blog for details. I am not sure how long this offer will last.

I am also very excited about the month by month card set. For just $35 you get two of each month's calendar image which has been professionally printed onto card size. That's a great price for twenty four cards and envelopes.


Fans of Mee a Bee I think you'll love this photo of Sarah Jane's beautiful children. Look closely at the bag! Looks like two happy customers to me.

Sarah Jane Studios: shop and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.