Out and About: Bag Spotting


Bag Spotting, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

The big trend at the moment is ECO-FRIENDLY goods. It's finally popular to carry your own eco-tote or reusable grocery bag. You don't get funny looks for bringing your own bag at the store. Lots of stores have a point system to encourage you to "go green" and refuse a bag. Like forgo ten bags, save a dollar. It doesn't seem like much but every effort helps.

Here are some fun screen printed tote bags I saw at the store a couple of weeks ago. I think I like the pink lady one best. These retail for around $20.00. Of course they are made in China. I like the piping detail and the handles are stitched onto the outside, that's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.