Reminders

Here are a few Mee a Bee reminders for the weekend.

Readers of Parasol Magazine are entitled to a 20% discount off everything in my store. Find the Mee a Bee ad on page 31 for the code, it's a clickable link. Quote the code in notes to seller and I will refund you or prepare a new invoice. Valid thru April 09. Parasol Mag.com

Don't forget the Mee a Bee de-stash of craft books in my Big Cartel store. I have more that I can add so let me know if there is something you are after. I can also pick up any of the latest craft magazines for you and combine shipping.

It's only a week until Easter so the Mee a Bee contest is rather exciting. I have had quite a few entries but mainly from people who are new to Mee a Bee! Details are on the Facebook page.

It's easy to become a fan of Mee a Bee. Or if you scroll down to the bottom of the blog you can subscribe to the Mee a Bee newsletter. The newsletter and the fan page are just for Mee a Bee so don't worry you won't be receiving mail everyday from me. Unlike the blog where I mind-dump everything about lots of aspects of my life!

Lastly my shop is looking splendid so pop in to have a look around. I got it all tidy this afternoon.

One more thing, while you are over at Etsy take a look at my friend Leslie's store good-ness. I was sad to hear that good-ness is closing down. It's great for Leslie though - she's heading home! 40% off is good for you and will help Leslie pay for the flights! All the best Leslie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.