Saturday is over already!

Great! It's the weekend. I am so happy. It's been sunny and warm. Mr. Mee a Bee is home (he just has one Saturday off a month). Biggie went to his Saturday club while I taught the little ones this morning. This afternoon our reading class went exploring which was fun. I had the boys calculating the prices at the drink machine, reading car badges and flower-spotting. We wrapped up the day at the gym where we stopped in to pick up Biggie's new karate gear. He's got a tummy-ache tonight but tomorrow I am hoping for a fashion show. We'll be watching American Idol soon and turning in early I think. It's been a full-on day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.