Etsy Friend Feature

Today I want to profile a friend in business here on the blog. Right now I am having trouble remembering how I met Mimoo but I am so glad I did. We've been communicating online during naptime for the past few weeks, playing tag on each other's blogs and sending each other snippets of business advice.

Mimoo has done her fair share of traveling just like Mee a Bee but she's back home in Australia now. She's a mum of one and spends her free time sewing like mad.


She makes these beautiful baby playmats, changing mats and baby bedding. Her approach is modern and fresh. I love the cotton fabrics she is using.

Mimoo has family in Osaka and I found out via her blog that she will be visiting him NEXT WEEK. I am hoping this feature will sweeten the deal and we'll be able to meet in person!

Check out Mimoo here on Etsy and her blog Little Mimoo.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Jacqui for my feature! so sweet of you and I thought I had mentioned a few times I was heading your way?? I will email you my details

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.