7 years of bad luck? Friday the 13th?

The bad luck continues. Did I break a mirror this week or are my planets out of alignment? This morning I splashed two tiny drops of makeup onto my new top. Moments later I got caught on the door handle and tore a huge hole in it! Sob Sob, its first wearing and wrecked within 15 minutes. Don't worry Martha, I will be able to repair it and the sploshes will wash off.

It was not a great start to the morning but thanks to the restorative effects of a chat and coffee with my lovely friend from round the road I feel great. Biggie is making lunch so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.