All a boy needs, a bag, a bike and a cool t shirt

Here is Little Guy modeling his new t shirt from three bags full. When I saw these gorgeous merino wool t shirts I bought them straight away knowing that they will be perfect for my kids when winter rolls around again. Pip & Tracey have developed a line that is perfect for active kids. No nonsense colors and not too fussy prints.

Merino is an amazing fibre, lightweight, easy to care for, antibacterial, renewable resource, natural ... read more here. My boys hate wearing bulky jackets and tons of layers. I know they will be warm in these tees even though they're really thin.
(Also the prices are in New Zealand dollars. That's good for us overseas right now)

Little Guy's three bags full t shirt is printed with a cool bicycle. He's just mastered the two wheeler, our old pink & yellow hand-me-down bike. He spends hours everyday determinedly peddling along. I was also able to convince him to try out one of the new Mee a Bee Beetling Along Toddler Messenger bags. It's a great fit with room to grow on him. He is about 100cm tall, average three year old height I think.

Another friend of mine is Kate from SewKatiePie in Auckland, New Zealand. She also makes merino clothing for children. For little girls she's added floral trim around the neckbands using Liberty of London fabrics. If your little girl is a bit more girly then these are for you. Personally I love the red hoodie. Free shipping in May is a deal you won't want to miss.

Can you tell I am a kiwi? We New Zealanders (and Aussies too) love our wool dearly. What's the sheep count there now? I am told, very often, by my students that at one point there were 64 million sheep and only 3 million people in New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, your little guy looks like is on a mission there!
    Love merino wool too (being a felter, must check out your friend shop...Qld does not get very cold though;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do! these gals are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did, looks great...Must keep in my wish list, how did you find the sizing?Generous?How about shinkage?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is not so little any more!

    He looks so grown up on his bike.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.