Alone at last

Yippee skippy! My kids have gone to their grandparents' to stay the night. It's Little Guy's first overnighter! Mr. Mee a Bee has taken them and will stay there with them. They'll be doing fun family stuff with the cousins. I, on the other hand, am doing fun stuff here by myself. I have the TV on some gruesome crime show that I normally can't watch during the day and I am sewing! They'll be back after lunch tomorrow so I'll be able to sleep in! I have a lot of sewing to do though so I shouldn't really waste it sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. What Bliss! I would love a night to myself.

    Won't even get it for my B'day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, was wondering what you were up to for your b'day.

    You know this is the first time Little Guy has ever been away from me for more than a couple of hours. He was so excited. But we'll see how he is later!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.