Help me pick a color scheme

mai
Color by COLOURlovers

782._202lovers
Color by COLOURlovers

Afternoon all. I'm back at it again, re-working Mee a Bee's logos and color schemes. This time I have actually hired a professional graphic designer to do it! I'm very excited. This afternoon I've been thumbing through font books and looking at color palettes.

I like the two color palettes above because I think they have universal appeal for both boys and girls. The slightly muted take on what are basically the primary colors is what catches my eye. Primary colors say "Kids". But there has been a definite move away from the pure bright Lego block colors in recent years. I'm big into yellow at the moment and I like contrast. Do you have a preference for either? Love or hate both?

Ultimately it's in the hands of my designer but I need to give some suggestions to get the ball rolling.

I took these palettes from COLOURlovers.com a very fun site for color addicts.

12 comments:

  1. I definately like the top one. How exciting picking new colours and designs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard to say, I think once the designer puts everything together but so far I like the upper colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, I quite like the second set. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go first set too. They feel fresher

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a long and hard stare,I can happily say that I like both;)

    Can't wait to see what the designer comes up with.Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, this is really helping!
    I am not sure what they'll come up with but I can tell you I am trying to keep my little girl. I'm rather fond of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those primary colors in the second. They are so much more vibrant to my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting!! Looking forward to seeing the results!

    My favorite is the second one (#782). I feel it is more gender neutral without the purple and the colors are more vibrant, especially the yellow.

    Good luck with your decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hard decision...the second one will be more boy and girl to me?
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the softer one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great!! thanks, the more I look at them the more I love the top one too. we'll see though

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.