Deocorate your walls

There are tons of new downloads on IndieFixx Feed Your Soul: the free art project. I've downloaded and printed the latest one by Denise Ann Holmes. You can see more of her work on her blog, in her Etsy Shop and on her flickr page. She also does artwork for web designers Aeolidia, see one of her cute projects here for MuddyBakeShop.

Little Guy's room looks fantastic. This is his new poster. It arrived a couple of days ago from All Posters.com. I have to say the service is excellent - I got an email discount coupon, expedited shipping, superior packaging and I was able to pay cash on delivery. Now the the only problem is that Little Guy can't stop touching it and pulling the pins out.


Chamonix-Martigny by Roger Broders
Chamonix-Martigny

3 comments:

  1. popped by your great blog & just wanted to say hi :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chamonix!! This is a beautiful beautiful spot...hubby and I had our honeymoon there.Once you are at the top of the glacier it is like being on top of the world what a feeling!The only trick is you have to get in this huge cable lift hanging off the mountain...
    Nice poster for your little ones bedroom.Thanks for the links too!
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes great scene, I had another thought you could try for vintage comics and frame them, like Rin Tin Tin cant think of anymore now but Im sure there is a site you can find

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.