From this to this!

A few days ago I discovered this wonderful online shop: Fat Pumpkin run by Chie in Tokyo. I asked about having a custom stamp made for Mee a Bee and this is what she came up with! Isn't it great?

The little girl logo for Mee a Bee is my own design. I made it with Illustrator (a graphics software program). I'm still having a lot of trouble finishing it off since I am not a graphic designer but one day I will do it. In the meantime I can stamp!



Stamp from Fat Pumpkin.


My original design Mee a Bee logo girl.

2 comments:

  1. i am a big fan of stamps, especially handcarved ones. yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Are you going to stamp it on the fabric? or on the packages?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.