I can't believe I WON!

I'm so excited, I won a contest!! A Mother's Day contest! Yaye! It's a gift from the gorgeous Enchanted Closet valued at $150.00. Isn't that awesome?


This is what I wrote in response to the question:

What do you LOVE the most about being a mum?

"Wow! gorgeous, gorgeous, yummy yummy. I have to be honest some days I hate being a mum especially when my kids wake me up to early like they did today. But most of the time I love being a mum.

The thing I LOVE most is when my kids show small acts of kindness, like giving each other hugs, sharing the last piece of cake, patting my ouchies and offering me plasters - I know they have learnt all this from me and that makes my heart sing.

If I win I'll gift this to my mum, she's the best! and made me what I am"


Thanks so much Skout and Enchanted Closet.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jacqui! YAY! Happy mum's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your entry brought tears to my eyes. We are trying to conceive a child of our own, and those words give me something to aspire too.
    Congratulations

    Trina D
    Coffee, Cake and Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and what a great answer. I think I need to look out more for those little special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky ducky - congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Congratulations and great entry.No wonder it won.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes it was random picked! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.