Incredible India

Have you seen the commercial on television for India? It looks spectacular. I love the song, the music and the quirky tourist as well. It's definitely on my list of places to visit.

This evening I splurged on a real treat - Indian takeout. A Mee a Bee first in Japan! I love Indian food but I've always felt there were not many Indian restaurants in Osaka. Turns out I was wrong. Friends have receommended several in our local area.

The fridge was empty - my leftovers from last night had been nicked. I decided to go out to pick up dinner. I drove to the supermarket but parked right across the road from the Indian restaurant. I decided to be brave and go in. Wow, what service! A free lassi while I waited, books and magazines to look through and a seat at the counter, then a little extra container of vegetables popped in with my order. So friendly and kind, I will deinitely be going back there. Delicious!

I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.