Introducing the new look for Mee a Bee


It's done! and I am so thrilled with the results. I asked Meredith from Jack and Molly to work with me on this. And I can't tell you how happy I am! I love it.

Meredith did an amazing job working with my ideas. I submitted my own graphics, the little boy and girl that I had made on Illustrator. I'd given up, it was too hard for me to get the sizes right, save all the different kinds of files and get it looking professional.

I had some vague ideas and Meredith was great at listening to them and putting them into effect. I told her I wanted it to look cute but not too cutesy. I said it needed to appeal to both boys and girls. I wanted a modern color palette, fresh and whimsical. I think it's awesome. I hope you and my customers agree.

So far just Mee a Bee on Etsy is using the new graphics. Take a look and let me know what you think: Mee a Bee, all that's cute from Japan

16 comments:

  1. Love your new look - it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it looks very professional and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! love the little satchels across their shoulders. that is great touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks really good and reflect your intention...I wish you good luck with it;)
    I am working on mine...was about time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, she did well by incorporating all the colors = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Jacqui! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's lovely! great job, J!!

    p.s., how do you get the 'post suggestions' on the end of your post? LOVE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - great job. It does appeal to both boys and girls. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fantastic! You did a great job with the raw material and she really complemented what you had done perfectly!

    If only my kids listened to what I wanted so closely LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks gorgeous Jacqui. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new graphics ROCK! Very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE IT!!!! You clever thing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new look. and the colors work well too. clearly gets your point across without to many words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so perfect- I just got a little bit of this fabric but I don't want to use it up for a bag for myself :). But I will if I don't win here, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.