Up for grabs is this beautiful handmade Mee a Bee Library bag
It's gorgeous linen & cotton blend fabric from Kokka Japan in grey, printed with red Scandinavian inspired flowers and dala ponies.
This bag has a single shoulder strap for adults and fits across the chest on six, seven, eight year olds.
Inside it's lined with a delicate fawn cotton polka dot material. There's an inside pocket for your coin purse, keys or library card.The bag is padded internally so you could carry a small laptop computer. It's also strong and comfortable for your books.
I only made four bags from this fabric and two have already been sold or given away. It's a limited edition!
Mee a Bee is based in Osaka. It's run by Jacqui, a New Zealander living long-term in Japan. You can see more Mee a Bee online here. I make bags for adorable bags children usually. But this one is a special family bag created especially for Giveaway Day!
I welcome entries from everyone around the world, I'll ship internationally. Thanks for visiting!
For more giveaways visit Sew Mama Sew for all of the wonderful giveaway participants.
Rules of the Giveaway:
- To enter simply visit Mee a Bee, choose your favorite item, come back and tell me the name of it (style or fabric).
- Don't forget to leave your contact details if you are not linking to your blog.
- Feel free to tell others about your own giveaway.
- The winner will be selected at random on May 31 (US Eastern time)
- I will ship the item internationally on June 3, one week from Giveaway Day.
Go to SewMamaSew to see who else is participating!
MooBear is having one! to celebrate the launch of Sewn.