Little Guy's room update

Last week we were really excited to receive a lovely parcel in the mail from my friend Hannah at Bonne Nouvelle. She had sewn Little Guy a fantastic banner to match the color scheme in his newly decorated room. We hung it that night but it's taken me a few days to photograph it. It's a mix of yellows, blues and reds in bandanna and western inspired fabrics! We love it!

Doesn't Little Guy look grown up sitting in his bed "reading". His room is looking great with his new duvet cover, the banner from Bonne Nouvelle and the poster from allposters.com. I made the vinyl alphabet myself. Painstakingly traced and cut out all 26 letters.

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, and great job on the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. they look so little and small in a big bed don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! I am trying to do the same for little mimoo bedroom. never hours in the day!

    also I cannot belieeeeeve that i missed your girls bag giveaway! I will definately check out the big giveaway tomorrow though! hope your sewing for the market is going well? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping over and visiting my blog. Have enjoyed having a look here :) And congrats on your 2 years !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Guy's room looks fantastic and he looks so grown up reading in bed. Amazing how much they change in just a year - I am remembering our visit last year when he was still on a futon and Eleanor was busy escaping from the portacot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am glad that the colors matched so well :)

    He is such a cutie!
    Thanks for the shout out Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.