Matryoshka Take on the World

Have you heard of StickyTiki? My friend Kim creates the most fantastic art which husband Simon turns into amazing re-positionable wall decals. I don't how they do it but they are made of fabric and stick to almost any surface.

I love StickyTiki's original art, vibrant colors and fresh approach to decorating.

This week StickyTiki has collaborated with my friends at Lola&Ben to offer an exclusive Russian Nesting Doll wall decal. I've been waiting for a sneak peeks for ages!

From Sticky Tiki exclusively for Lola & Ben
"Children of the World: These Russian Nesting Doll Wall Decals are a modern twist on a traditional favourite"

"Each doll shares her own diverse cultural heritage. Embrace & celebrate cultural diversity ... a great talking point with your children. Each set comes with 14 flowers, to help you with your creativity"

There's a GREAT OFFER from Lola&Ben

‘Free Postage Anywhere’ on all decals during June 2009. Enter DECAL during checkout for it to calculate. And giving one away on www.lolaben.co.nz to newsletter subscribers.

Available: 1 June on http://www.lolaben.co.nz

Pre Orders Welcome Price: $79 NZD

Mee a Bee loves matryoshka too ... pink bags in store now.

6 comments:

  1. All your new stuff Jacqui is great! I love the boys beetle bags with the red stripe!!! too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see matryoshka everywhere at the moment, so they definately take on the word... these sticky fabric ones look fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look great!!

    Thank you for joining the card swap group, if you're still interested in participating could you please contact me via http://www.sewyourown.com.au/contact.aspx.

    I plan on pairing up bloggers who are participating! Thank you again : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an absolute gem...thank you! The bags are too cool!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in NZ dolls are just starting to become popular again..pleased to be part of the 'trend', but offer something a little special as well. Your write up is lovely thankyou. Go the bags too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.