sproutstyle feature!

Today I am really excited to share with you the latest editorial on Mee a Bee. Check it out!

sproutstyle is an amazing website run by Dee Devine from Alabama. Dee has a great eye for style and fashion which is why I was so thrilled when she contacted me about the feature. Dee discovered Mee a Bee on Etsy and we've been communicating around the net since we have a shared interest in gorgeous things for kids.

Dee is quite the Internet personality with a regular feature on the SwamiBaby blog. She was recently profiled with her gorgeous son Carter on Style Collective and yesterday I linked to the feature on Carter's nursery on Project Nursery. You'd think Dee does all this full-time but amazingly she does it in her free time - in between caring for her baby Carter and her day job as an attorney!! Inspiring and motivating. Thank you Dee!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I tried to leave a comment on sproutstyle but got an error message, so here's what I was going to say: As you know I have (um...I mean my son has) one of your lovely orange felt book bags with robots. I confess I use it for myself sometimes. The other day my son caught me and said 'hey that's my bag, you know!' but he said he'd let me borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you. You're one of my biggest crusaders and I really appreciate it. You know I could make you a bag of your own if you like ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney Mathilda markets!!!

    Way to go! Now I wish I could get there and exclaim loudly about how gorgeous they are, with both my ankle biter and knee biter sporting their Mee a Bee's of course!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.