Yaye Alfalfa!

Yaye Alfalfa!! That crafty clever chook has done it again - she's made it to the front page of Etsy with her Pig Brooch (bottom left).

I love this brooch for many reasons. I think I can claim a small part in it's creation since it's made partly from Mee a Bee bag scraps. Isn't Alfalfa amazing? Nothing goes to waste when you're crafty!!

Great front page. View the treasury here for the next day or so. And here permanently.

Mee a Bee is in a treasury too this week. Thank you Curiousmess.

Check to see if your etsy shop is in a treasury here at Craftopolis.

PS. Alfalfa's bib sale ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.