10 out of 10 for Mee a Bee

I am jumping up and down in my seat. I just got a fabulous email from Vanessa of BestBuys4Baby. Mee a Bee is in review on the site and scored a fantastic 10/10. I am so happy!

They put the new Toddler Beetling Along Messenger Bag to the test. It was a hit. They were also pretty impressed with the Toddler Backpack they ordered. They approached me about reviewing the bags for their site but I must admit I was worried when I heard that Vanessa had been shopping at Dwell Studios in New York. I thought her Mee a Bee bag might get tossed aside but she loves it! Or more importantly, her little boy loves it.

Vanessa and Julia have just launched Best Buys 4 Baby but it is one swish looking website packed with information. I'm sure it will quickly become a go-to site for Australians and New Zealanders. The forums are already buzzing with discussions about children's helmets, safety gates and the baby monitor application for iPhone. Australian and New Zealand residents should check out the chance to win a reading pack.

Thanks so much BestBuys4Baby.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!Great news and many congratulations! To pass a toddler test with top marks for any product is an amazing achievement.

    Mariannex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Thanks for recommending my shop to your friend in Kobe. She ordered a ring from me and I'm in the process of making it for her.
    VERY much appreciated:)
    Catch up with you soon,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! That is such wonderful news! You deserve it, of course, but nice to know that others can see that too! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa@BestBuys7 June 2009 at 9:04 PM

    Thanks Jacqui

    I'm just as chuffed with your endorsement as you are with mine.

    Keep sewing; little boys around the globe need style.

    Kind regards

    Vanessa
    www.bestbuys4baby.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It's been a pretty good day ... it was a good day .. oh dear I see it's Monday already. Sunday was a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.