About the video

Thanks everyone for watching the video. I've taken it down for the weekend to make some revisions. Everyone gave lovely feedback, thank you.

I'll be launching the video officially next week to my newsletter subscribers and Facebook Fans.

Did you know Mee a Bee has a newsletter? The next one is scheduled to go out on June 14th. First time subscribers get a special discount offer for use in my store ... sign up now! Link on the left somewhere :)

Why not become a fan of Mee a Bee on Facebook too. The newsletter is all about Mee a Bee but on Facebook I like to link to friend's stores or things I think fans of Mee a Bee might like. Facebook is very interactive. You can comment, leave reviews (pretty please), and add links. It's lots of fun and I really enjoy popping in to see what everyone is up to. Feel free to comment here with a link to your Facebook Fan Page, I'll be your fan!

Thanks a lot, enjoy your weekend.

* here's a special link for regular readers ;) and this too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try to make a bag, I've looked at the amounts of stuff I need so that I can pop into the hobby shop when I am at the mall. Aina has a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.