Coffee, Cake and Sundays

Over the weekend I popped into Coffee, Cake and Sundays to find out more about the lovely Kirsty who has commented here a couple of times this week.

I spotted Kirsty's planner on the desk and asked where she got it. It's from Australian specialty publisher Milestone Press. Red is all sold out but the beige one is reduced. I have emailed to ask how much shipping might be to Japan.

I am in desperate need of structure to my week. I am constantly surrounded by pieces of paper and post-it notes. I have four calendars with snippets of the vital information on each. No central system and a brain that's bursting with stuff that has to be done.

Pop into Kirsty's blog to see what her gran has knitted for Kirsty's little boy. It's really cute and cuddly.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww thanks for linking back to me. You'll love the diary - it even has a place for dinners on each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it sent here I will send it on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shayne that's a great idea. I haven't heard back so I will do that. I'll have to set up an account with your forwarding service!! I sent a huge box of goodies for you to sell at the market today 6kg of bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could bring it back with me if it is pricey. Shouldn't be too bad though.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.