Friday Bits and Bobs

It's Friday.

This morning my kids are happy playing with little bits of cardboard packaging from our new toaster box. And an old calendar page. It's a fire!

The chocolate cake is made for today's cafe. I've had two this week in order to have the whole week off next week.

There was a little shop update yesterday. The Toddler backpack and wallet are now available in Navy Blue Busy Day at Work.

I received a Lovely Blog award from 88Links, Lady Steel Thanks so much. Click the link to read all about Chain Maille. It's very interesting.

Mee a Bee was featured in this nice write up about bags for kids by Kathryn at Mama Loves to Shop. While you are clicking take a look at Tikiboo Kids, Kathryn's other baby.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.