Herbs & remedies

Wow, it's been a busy week. It's not over yet but at least it's almost Saturday. Mr Mee a Bee will be at work (as he is every Saturday) so the kids and I have planned a big day of gardening. We made a start this afternoon, de-heading flower bushes and pulling out weeds. It should be a fun day. I hope to get along to the garden centre for some basil and other summer herbs.

I've had a sore arm this evening so I have just rubbed some magic potion on it. I swear by homeopathic remedies, in this case arnica. Even while I have been typing the ache has subsided.

I also have a blister on my finger from the seccateurs (I know! what delicate little sewing hands you have!). When I go through to the bathroom I will be putting on some of this miracle cream that my friend Jodee created. Every word here is true, it's amazing stuff and truly the best $NZ19.95 you'll ever spend:

Do you suffer from…
  • Cuts, scrapes, bites, grazes, bruises, minor burns.
  • Minor Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and cradle cap.
  • Acne (including P acne), cold sores, stings, minor rashes.
  • Tinea, athlete's foot, thrush.
  • Muscle pain, arthritis relief, inflammation, swelling.
  • Dry and cracked skin.
  • Use on any skin condition that needs cleaning, healing or protecting.
You Must Have This…
  • Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, healing.
  • Complete First aid in a single tube.
  • Contains NZ Manuka and Kanuka oils renowned for their antimicrobial activity and safety.
  • Can be used by whole family.
  • Use sparingly. Do not use on Nappy Rash (see our Nappy Rash cream)
Size: a HUGE 150ml Tube
Price: $19.95 The best investment you will make for your family.
From BabyBaby in New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Jacqui - it's always good to find out about fab products! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant, I use it on everything now. Big orange bottle so easy to see - "just go get that orange cream" is my new catch phrase.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.