Mee a Bee in action

So you know I have two boys right? And if you read my blog you will know that they HATE trying on or modeling the bags I make. If I can get one or both of them to try something on, then 99% of the time they still refuse to stay still for a photo.

I'm so happy that Christine over at Little Diva, last month's laundry-test-bag winner, has sent us a link to a picture. It's a picture of her beautiful daughter, modeling their prize! Thanks Little Diva girls! It's looks fabulous and I am so glad you love your new bags! Everyone have a look here.

Christine runs Little Diva from her home in Brisbane. She is a frequent seller at various markets around Brisbane and also sells on Etsy ($US) and MadeIt (for Aussie buyers). Visit her blog for details on upcoming markets and giveaways. Plus right now there is a prize draw for signing up to the newsletter. In fact her whole blog needs quite a bit of time spent on it since there are multiple prize draw opportunities including this one at Handmade Kids. Busy gal!

Congrats again Christine! and thanks for entering the Mee a Bee giveaway draw.
There a lots of cute messenger bags for kids in my store, Mee a Bee, including a couple just like this one from the giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very kreative. I picked you for the Kreativ Blogger Award - just come see my blog and accept if you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this lovely post and links to my blog and shops. Thanks for your comments on my blog too - I never really liked making custom items but I really enjoyed making Betsy-Lou and am really looking forward to creating some owls for Love Stamp. Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad we don't live closer to you. My daughter Misaki would love to model bags for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day the city won't seem so big Sarah! I'd love to my bags on your kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.