Reversa-Bag

I made this bag this morning and have just discovered that it's reversible :) It's lined with plain unbleached canvas to give it stability but it looks great "inside out". The flap is double-sided (same print on both sides) so that it still looks cool if its owner leaves it open. These are toddler bags don't forget.

I am having real trouble finding suitable fabrics at the moment. Not for the flaps but for the bases. I can't find any of this striped canvas at my local shops. Last week I bought that last two meters of dark blue denim. The red striped canvas is all sold out.

I might need to go into town ;) to the BIG craft & sewing shops.
I still buy all my fabrics retail. I am a long way from being able to open wholesale accounts with fabric manufacturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.