Amanda and I may actually be twins separated at birth since this could be my list:
* I love to eat Chocolate me too
* Knows the words to Bob the Builder Songs I know the theme song, mainly the chorus, I know their names!
* I love all things Japanese I love some things Japanese, different when you have to live here.
* I love sunny days at the beach This was me in my old life, Osaka is too hot and polluted to enjoy the beach
* I walk everywhere, even in the rain Not so keen on rain, but we do bicycle a lot, saves parking worries
* I can’t wait for my youngest to start school My secret is out! Really I can't wait for the terrible twos to end
* I am a Facebook Addict I am a Blogger Addict
Here are my seven random things:
* I used to claim to be fluent in French. My brother still teases me about not knowing the French word for yellow. I don't make this claim any more.
* Recently I've become addicted to two teen dramas on television, Gossip Girl and Everwood.
* My sister and I were swimmers as teens. She was and most likely always will be much faster then me. I haven't swam properly in years.
* I love to lick the bowl when I've finished baking. I worry about eating raw eggs but can't stop myself from doing it.
* I have a terrible sense of direction. I get lost all the time. I even get lost at the mall.
* Most people think I came to Japan because my brother was here but the truth is it was at the urging of a very good friend of mine. He's ended up in Canada.
* I like music but I've only been to a handful of live concerts in my life. The worst would have to have been Bobby Brown. I guess U2 was the most exciting.