Sneak Peeks for Mathilda's Market

My deadline is approaching rapidly, Mathilda's Market is on July 5th in Sydney. I was planning to have everything ready to send by this week. I need an evening to inventory it all but I don't think I have enough yet. I've booked the babysitter for Wednesday, that will be a sewing day.

I made four of these adorable Girl's Shoulder Bags yesterday. I have made three different kinds of bags in this color combo. Making bags for children is so much fun.


This is the line up: the Toddler Messenger Bags, Drawstring Backpacks and now these Shoulder Bags. I think customers appreciate a variety to choose from. I hope ...!

Lots of my new stuff is off to Sydney but don't worry once it is all done I will be adding some of these new favorites to my store. Send me an email if you have your heart set on something.

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I hope you sell out in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute- keep up the great work!
    Blessings,
    Eren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bag. I am in awe of the quality and quantity of the work you turn out!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.