Tomatoes & more time wasters for you

My kids have gone to the zoo with their Dad. I have a million zillion things to do but I thought I should take a little lunch break: Tomato and cheese on crackers with tons of cracked pepper and a touch of rock salt. Yum! My kids won't eat tomatoes which is such a shame as they are delicious.

My latest time waster is here: Canon Creative Park. Free printables!! I am planning an end of semester afternoon tea for the Chatty Cafe ladies next month. We're taking the summer off. I have printed and folded a couple of dozen of cards by artist/illustrator Igloo Dining. I've been a fan since I got this coffee jar.

Mothers will love this idea. ABC pop-ups. There is a lot for crafty kids. I think we will spend our summer siesta hour doing these come August.

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so cool! Thanks for the great link! :) K

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.