The video is coming soon

Just to let you know the video tutorial is almost ready. Mr. Mee a Bee watched a snippet on Monday night. Last night he came and and asked me if he could watch it again. He watched the whole thing (It's about 10 or 15 minutes long). He thinks it's hilarious.

My sister gave it the thumbs up so I think it's go. If not for educational purposes then at least for a laugh. I just want to finish writing the instructions and check my measurements before I upload it.

Have a great day! It's raining here. Laundry chaos as usual. I need a big wall decal to post on my laundry-room door:
If the sun is out
hang it out
Tomorrow will rain
and you will pout

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.