Wordless Wednesday - not me!

One of my friends from Etsy, Lori Dean Dyment, sent me a link to her blog earlier today. She had chosen a Mee a Bee messenger bag as part of her Wordless Wednesday line up. Excitedly I clicked the link only to find lots of lovely work by some other friends of ours but no Mee a Bee. Thinking I hadn't made the cut I wrote back to say thanks and better luck next time. It turns out that wordless Wednesday starts at midnight in Vancouver which is already 4pm in Osaka. I am so happy to see Mee a Bee is in fact featured on Lori's blog. Check it out and her shop too. Lori is a very talented artist. This is one of my favourites.

2 comments:

  1. I love your bags, it's fun that I found your blog, hugs, Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.