Yellow Makes Me So Happy


Yellow Makes Me So Happy, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Looking for some color on this dull day and happy to feature some of my friends on Etsy. I am thinking about decorating, on a small scale, with yellow for the summer. I received a lovely gift of yellow tea towels last week from Craftjuice's Nerida. Thank you!

Click to visit these wonderful Etsy shops and tell them Mee a Bee sent you.

1.House of Six Cats2.Edamame Press3.Made by Swirly Girl4.The Little Shop of Horus5.CrazyBliss6.Jen Kiaba7.Starry Blue Sky8.Silk Art From Brazil9.We've Got Paper10.Tialey Vintage11.T and Little S Designs12.Created by Jen

5 comments:

  1. Yellow makes me feel happy! Especially when I see my "Branching Out" photo! Thanks so much for including it! What a fun yellow visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my coasters! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful collage! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mee a bee, i just found your blog post while surfing the internet. thank you so much for featuring my girls with tea blank greeting card. i really appreciate - just wish i had seen it before now to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. better late than never Jennifer! thanks for popping in!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.