An apple a day this week!

I connected with Melinda from Here we Go Loopy Lou the other day. I have fallen in love with her great cards -which have FREE shipping right now.

AND Melinda has done a little surprise feature on Mee a Bee on her blog. Thank you Melinda.

I love seeing which bags are people's favourites. Melinda picked the Apple Totes.

The little Apple Tote Bag was also Little Mimoo's favourite and is pictured on her blog in action. Thank you Tina.

The little flat apple tote made it to the front page of Etsy when it was picked out by Admin this week. Have you seen the price on this bag? It's on sale.

The green one was picked by Things Olde and New for her treasury, One Bad Apple. AND by Two Knit for her treasury: here

There are so many apple bags at Mee a Bee, fresh for summer:

Red Apples
Green Apples
more Red Apples

2 comments:

  1. Apples everywhere!! They are very summer aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! that's awesome :) yeppers for the front page :) - green apples are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.