Did I or Didn't I?

I did! I went to the gym last night!

It was GREAT. I managed my goal of 20 laps quite easily. The pool is only 20m long so that's just 400m which probably doesn't seem like much. I plan to increase slowly and hopefully get to the point where I am swimming a couple of kilometres.

Earlier in the day Little Guy and I went to buy the compulsory bathing cap. It was so hot I got quite sunburned on my arms. But by 6pm we had torrential rain and thunder. I'd left my bike by the gate ready to go .... and I still did, rain and all.

I feel good today, a little bit stiff, it's been a long while since I swam laps. I am looking forward to going again tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed. I am growing exponentially outwards at present but going to the gym just takes too much time out of everything else I need to do. I need to find something I can do easily at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive huh! You know as far as time goes, I am burning the candle at both ends most nights BUT I am so heavy now it's dangerous for my health. I feel really bad and I don't want to feel this way for myself or my kids. It's either this or go to an early grave I fear! Last night I was home again within an hour and that included a tour, plus quite a bit of dilly dallying with misplaced items and getting lost. I can't wait to go again - just to get out of the house :)

    Thanks Kim!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.