It's Friday and we're sizzling

This is so cool, Mee a Bee is featured in TWO gift guides at the moment.
Click here.

The kids are building a Lego town while I am catching up on thousands of emails.

It's over 30 degrees today, about 32 I think. Lucky for us there's a slight breeze so we're feeling OK as long as we stay out of the sun.

Biggie has been to an art class these past two days. He's done some amazing ink and watercolor postcards. The class was organized by city hall, it was four hours over two days and cost just $2.00. Isn't that great?

Well I better get on with things. Little Guy is pestering me to watch Kung Fu Panda on DVD. Biggie had that out last week but we've returned it. I think we will have to fill up the pool instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.