Monday update

I'm still having issues with my computer - email especially. It's on strike so my apologies if you are not getting through or I am slow replying! My brother would kill me, he always warned me about downloading unnecessary programs and skipping the upgrades that come through. I need a major system overhaul.

This evening Mr. Mee a Bee got home a bit earlier than normal so we're going to watch a movie (DVD). We watched a great one last night starring Joaquin Phoenix, how hot is he? I can't remember the title of the movie, I just remember that he was in it ♥

But before we can watch tonight's movie I hear Little Guy crying, oh dear! The life of a mum.

1 comment:

  1. Was it ' Walk the Line ? ' with Reese Witherspoon ? I like him too ! He's so mysterious...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.