Monsters with Sticky Fingers in MY house

Autum of Monsters in My House and I connected recently and I sent her a little boy's wallet. The truth is I'd made a tiny mistake on it so I didn't want to sell it. It seems kids don't mind the little details and Autum's six year old loved it. She's written a fantastic review of both the wallet and Mee a Bee on her blog. Thanks Autum!

StickyTiki is another wonderful new friend of mine. She lives in my birthplace, a wonderful area of New Zealand called Hawkes Bay. I only lived there for the first year of my life but of course I spent many happy holidays there.

Kim is an artist who I have mentioned before. She's the creator of these beautiful re-usable babushka doll wall stickers I featured a while back. Last week she wrote some kind words about Mee a Bee on her blog. Thanks Kim!

It is so true, what goes around comes around! I'm so thankful to have made so many wonderful friends through my blog. I spend days not talking to anyone except my kids (and occasionally Mr. Mee a Bee LOL) but I don't feel lonely since I have all of you at my fingertips.

Oh last thing, StickyTiki was featured on the Etsy blog The Storque last night too!! way to go Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.