Mr Ts Birthday

We had a really good day today. Mr T (Little Guy) turned three today.

This morning the boys made "cakes" out of honeysuckle flowers and lots of water. They used about 15 cakes tins and dropped leaves all over the floor but they enjoyed it so much. Good to see how they know exactly what to do.

The door was open so I guess that's how the wasp got into the house. That was quite scary since wasps are very unpredictable. Luckily it was in my office so it was easy to contain.

We decided to go out for lunch. I got a coupon the other day for a free cake platter. It seemed fitting since we were celebrating.

Little Guy loves chocolate in any shape or form. He has his mum's sweet tooth.

Both boys were remarkably well-behaved. I won't say Little Guy has turned over a new leaf since he turned three but I have noticed recently that he is less inclined to just run and run with no concern for the caregiver he's with. He kind of hovers and has a little bit of an idea about what it might mean to get lost.

We finished lunch and did a couple of shops on the way back to the car.

We go some cute postcards (from France actually) so Biggie would like to do a postcard swap. He's seven. He needs handwriting practice and his spelling is creative, anyone have a boy (or girl) who would be up for it? send me your address (on email, twitter DM or Facebook, privately)

Little Guy fell asleep in the car on the way home so we went exploring. We went to scope out our local beach. I know it's probably hard to believe I have never been to the swimming beach only a few minutes from our place. It's just that managing two kids on my own in an open space with road and water was too hard to contemplate before. The beach looks really cool fun with a huge playground, lots of trees and a safe swimming spot so we'll try and go soon.

So that is how we spent the third birthday of my littlest man. He got lots of really lovely presents, thank you everyone. It was a good day.

5 comments:

  1. hahah - such a BIG smiles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh happy birthday for yesterday Mister T! Sounds like a fun day was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mr 3!! What adorable looking boys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great day Little Guy. Belated Birthday wishes from us all. No internet connection for two days, so frustrating. Love your photograph.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.